Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Shop Pics for Your Personal Enjoyment.


I'm in an annoyed fog today. It has to do with Max's school, there was lack of communication about his therapy. I realized it in one shocking feeling, and had to drop everything and get to the bottom of it before 9:15 this morning- before his dear 2nd day of Kindergarten progressed further. My first parental involvement at public school experience.
So when crisis was averted, I popped into the shop to take down my summer window display. I am the weekly bookkeeper for the vendors who sell at the My Aunt Debbie Shop. Each week I pick up my work, but today, I also needed to dismantle the window.
I sit now, with Mimi asleep on the My Brestfriend nursing pillow on my lap, organic dairy free (not too tasty) noodles on the floor, and a package on the table that needs sending-that I wrapped up with 29 yards of clear dollar store tape in my frustration.
Here are pics from My Aunt Debbie and Mommalicious (they reside together at 310 North Queen in Lancaster.)
Enjoy them, while I hope to stand up, carry Mimi to her crib, wipe up the floor, and wonder where my amazement from yesterday went....


Antler home accessories from Call Me Squirrel. A dog helps find these on hikes...with a guy named Squirrel. I've talked about them before - they are very cool.

bag by J. Almodovar.

sketches by Oh Talking Bird...


Spacey orbs by Debbie Serdy.

my dress is out of the window, going on the racks today...

headbands by Peachy Tuesday...

birdie bag from Blue Q.

That's all. Onto a better day.

No comments: