Sunday, April 10, 2011

British Wensleydale Bows!

Wensleydale Bows!!! I'm in love. I made them Wednesday and had them in the shop Thursday. I hope everyone else loves them as much as I do.

Here is a photo of Mommalicious and My Aunt Debbie...in the day time. It's really such a fantastic space. with so much charm.

Mimi's line made it into the shop a week ago. I'm so happy for her. I think her branding is really cute:) but i'm biased!


Here's my early take on the line for Mimi, made from felted sweaters. get them while they last!

I took some pics in the store last week and I wanted to share them. I'm so lucky to have my things for sale here, and to be able to work with Debbie in her downtown studio and bring Mimi along. I've learned so much since starting in January.


Hilda's friend...

For those that knew me WAY back when, when I thought I WAS Molly Ringwald in Pretty in Pink...well, you'd think yes, yes...if I were to make anything to sell one day, well I'd certainly have my things for sale here:)

I am so appreciative of Debbie and Alicia. I love to see what's new. Where else can you get handmade fashion and vintage?
And to the five year old set, where else can you score your choice of candies like this, AND walk out with a happy and inspired mama?

No comments: