Sunday, April 17, 2011

British bows for the Royal Wedding

I have been busy assembling British Wensleydale bows bows bows...just in time for the Royal Wedding and all the big parties. They were flying out the door this weekend at the My Aunt Debbie Shop in Lancaster.
Please email me at maggiemay1973@hotmail.com to reserve yours and I can ship it out right away. I accept paypal and ship to the UK.

I felt British Wensleydale wool exclusively, and have been felting only Wensleydale for nearly two years. My bows and flowers are all made with 100% British Wensleydale wool from the Wensleydale Longwool Sheepshop at Cross Lanes Farm, Garriston Leyburn, North Yorkshire. They are felted in my home studio using my special techniques for felting this enchanting fiber. I add just the right amount of shimmering angelina fibers to make the pieces shimmer in the light.




Bows range from $8-18 and come attached to a french clip.

To place an order please send an email to me at maggiemay1973@hotmail.com. I accept paypal and ship to the UK.

No comments: