Friday, July 8, 2011

Heat Wave


I don't know what it's like in your neck of the woods, but we're in full swing summer mode and in the middle of a heat wave. Looking at Max's calendar, it seems like we're going to the library a lot. We have a gorgeous new library here and they have so many neat and free classes for kids. I'm coming home with movies for late night Mommy time (ahhhh), french cd's, kids music and books for everyone.

We're buying lots of fruit and vegetables (and growing tomatoes!), and running in and out of air conditioning. Of course I still had to rip out some bushes from my yard (which seems to be my summertime heat wave activity of choice)- but it's at this time that I get my best ideas. Here's some pics of stuff. General what we've been doing stuff... like...

stuck inside with a library copy of The September Issue!

watching garden bunnies!

doesn't everyones night table look like this? (Max= Way into Legos!)

a warm and hazy evening on Chestnut Street Lancaster...


h is for hot...

Y is for Yum:)

B is for brother!

and Evenings at the Park...



that's it for now...stay cool:)

No comments: