Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Art from another time for sale

I have the following pieces of art reduced for sale, from my old days of painting locally salvaged cabinet doors and selling them on the streets of Lancaster. If you are interested in any of these pieces (and believe my bare walls, these are the last of the last!), please contact me at maggiemay1973@hotmail.com for Paypal payment arrangements. I can deliver locally in Lancaster, and ship worldwide. Shipping is extra.

Carnival Night Duke Street door panel piece (with raised bits!) $65

Pink Mexican door panel. Ready to hang on your wall. $65

Our Lady of Guadalupe Ready to hang salvaged door/mixed media piece $45

Salvaged cabinet door/potrack/stair spindle table. As seen in 1000 Ideas for Creative Reuse by Quarry Books, 2009. $120.

No comments: