Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year 2011!

I am so excited for this new year! I've made my Resolutions List (#1 is to be happy!)

I also can't wait to bring my new ideas for flowers into fruition, and into the hands of my customers, through my retailers. My super soft Wensleydale flowers are better than ever now, and I've come up with some hand sewn centers that really make them shimmer even more!

I absolutely LOVE all my retailers. Each place is dear to me and I often create special things just for a particular shop. (for example, find my french barrettes only at felt in London.)

Each flower I make is wet felted and sewn by hand by me in my little studio, in my little house in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.

Look for my sparkling British Wensleydale flowers at the following:


The My Aunt Debbie Boutique. 310 North Queen Street, Lancaster, PA

Hello Bluebird. 609 Penn Avenue West, Reading, PA

felt, 13, Cale Street, London SW3 3QS

The Mandarin Rose Spa at the Lancaster Marriott and Convention Center, 25 South Queen Street, Lancaster, Pennsylvania

and at Flying Fibers, 329C Main Street Landisville, PA

and as always, on Etsy:

Have a beautiful new year! I wish you all the very best!

No comments: