Sunday, December 28, 2008

Chair for Dad



Here's a pic of Max sitting on the "Izaak Walton" chair that I painted for my Dad for Christmas.
My Dad is President of the Lancaster Red Rose chapter.

Izaak Walton was one of the earliest conservation groups in the US. They defend "soil, air, woods, water and wildlife." It was fun to paint the chair- the top of the chair says, "Defenders" on both front and back.

My Dad and his group work with a lot of kids and teach them how to fish. He really enjoys it. As for the chair, he thought it was cool, and was happy I didn't get him another polar fleece shirt.

Max is wearing his new "Life Is Good" hat. It's really really soft inside. His cute turtle shirt is by Creekside Studio www.easysite.com/creeksidestudio...my friend Mary makes them.

No comments: