Friday, May 4, 2012

Getting Ready for First Friday

Downtown Lancaster is hopping in preparation for First Friday tonight.
Mimi and I popped on our sandals and headed downtown to drop off these felt flower hair clips I made from Wensleydale wool.
Mommalicious and My Aunt Debbie, as well as Alicia above, looked fresher than ever.
A little assortment of my big brooches. Pick one up before they disappear...:)
I am all about bicycle tweed rides this past month, and couldn't resist this little brown plaid bow tie. I'll use the vintage clasp on a Most Dapper Gent bow tie that I'm making for a prize for a tweed ride in Minnesota, come autumn. And then I'll save this little number and wear it myself sometime, probably in my hair.
Off to tidy the front porch, and get some accessory making done. Have fun downtown. XX

No comments: