Wednesday, February 9, 2011

February News from Mommalicious and My Aunt Debbie

Maggie French Accessories was featured in the Mommalicious and My Aunt Debbie newsletter this month... thank you Alicia and Debbie, and thank you for selling my flowers in your shop!



News From My Aunt Debbie
....Love is in Bloom....Love is in Bloom....Love is in Bloom....

Signs of love are showing up all over the shop this month. From my shop window theme, to the heart inspired jewelry from Pink Andie, Kate Mikusko, and My Aunt Debbie, and to the lush hand felted blooms pictured here by local designer, Maggie French. Maggie uses British Wensleydale wool in her hair clips and brooches. The colors are vibrant and the wool is incredibly soft and touchable. Her color palette created especially for St. Valentine's Day will be available for a limited time only. If you click on the picture of Maggie's flowers, it will take you to her blog, Sweet Maggie May. Here you can follow her adventure of combining entrepreneurship and being a brand new mommy!

So long as we love we serve;
So long as we are loved by others,
I would almost say that we are indispensable;
And no one is useless while they have a friend.
Robert Louis Stevenson

Check out their updated website, new blog and more shop photos at mommalicious.com!

No comments: