Wednesday, January 6, 2010

to Brooklyn with love...

Took care of my Wensleydale fix last week after our Lancaster Indie Art meeting (lots of wonderful handmade gifts for our Christmas exchange and lovely organic treats).
Check out the Wensleydale yarn from the Sheep Shop in Yorkshire, which I'd never bought before AND my Mom is going to knit me mittens with. (!!!)
and these lovely Wensleydale combed tops-

Made some delicate hair accessories with it (hairband and pink brooches available by contacting me) , and a trio of brooches for the fabulous boutique Thistle and Clover in Brooklyn co-founded by Rand Niederhoffer and Camilla Gale. The brooches are made from undyed natural Wensleydale wool, with bits of sparkle. They were made especially for the shop and run $18. contact (718) 855 5577 or info@thistleclover.com.


(yarn... soon to be mittens for moi)


see...really, truly LOVELY!

A trio of rose brooches...have now arrived at Thistle and Clover and Brooklyn. $18/each.

Hair band $30: contact me for details.

No comments: