Saturday, May 31, 2008

City Arts Market at Eastern Market May 31, 2008


It was fun today, and a really great art selling day..despite the near tornado!!! I was sentimental, as my first day of ever selling my art was last year, opening day of Eastern Market...remember me on the sidewalk:-)
I am truly enjoying making things I love from things I find...things that would have been thrown away. I am really enjoying making new friends and seeing old Eastern Market area neighbors return...like the guy who wore orange pants last November to Community Arts Market, and today he looked kind of eccentric too. funny things like that. And also, I enjoy talking to the area residents...like the guy who's been clean for 18 months, etc...
I hope all those little girls love their custom name signs, I enjoyed making them.
see you all next week:-)
Maggie

No comments: