Sunday, February 24, 2008

Prince Street Garage

I photographed some of my new "blitz" pieces on the roof of the Prince Street garage today after we bought 50 pounds of fruit at Central Market. I thought I was going to freeze my hands off. I was going to wear my new Dansko shoes, but I ended up in my boots...it's very cold and slushy here.
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=9780374 (For some reason I can't add pics to my blog at the moment, so bear with me.)

Lancaster looks so wintry in these photos. but there's lots of fresh fruit inside!!!!

PS: I may have performed an illegal, yet very artistic action today, as I crossed yellow tape and entered the unplowed roof of the garage. Also that little red door nearly went careening to the levels below...but we won't talk about that.

No comments: