Saturday, December 3, 2011

A Very Merry Arty Weekend

We're in the midst of a very merry arty weekend. We're making ornaments for our tree...


you gotta love those melted crayon activities.



We shopped today at Holiday Arts Market at Eastern Market. My first time there as a non-vender. (I've vended there the last four years!) On the way in, we checked out this ride...

I got to see Brenda again! She makes felt flowers and bags from knitted pieces, and really really great sewing accessories from felt. I love her things. She lives near Lewisburg near the old cottage.

Pink Andie was there...a very popular vender at the My Aunt Debbie Shop.


The VegGirl Creations table was new to me, with really cute and detailed eco- friendly felt designs. We had a funny conversation about hand sewing mass amounts of pieces. While watching TV.


I spotted Mary with a monkey:)

at the Modsew Designs booth. Great stuffed critters.

more to come tomorrow ...as our super arty holiday (fun and preparing) weekend continues...where will we go, what will we do?!

No comments: