Friday, May 1, 2009

Win my Lancaster City Bird Chair 2-nite! at First Friday, Lancaster!

Hi everyone!

My Lancaster City Bird chair will be raffled off tonight in the Art Garden, at the LancasterARTS kiosk (corner of Prince and Chestnut, across from the Art College.) Stop by during First Friday while you're checking out all the events.
Donate $10 and you'll get one entry form. A $20 donation gets you THREE entries!
Drawing is at 8:30!
Support the Arts downtown, and take home my favorite chair!!!!

this chair is extra special to me. it was found abandoned on Lemon Street, in major disrepair...but my Dad rebuilt it, and now it's cooler than ever! check out the original wavy ladder back...speaking of backs...the back of this chair says, "So Much to See and Do"
where did the red paint come from?
it's leftover from painting my front door red!

No comments: