Thursday, March 6, 2008

A few of my favorite things, that I'M KEEPING!!!!

I wonder how much stuff I should list on Etsy...I just keep making things and putting them on there. : )

I want to save some things for city shows, so at least somebody gets a surprise.

Today I listed a few things from last year on sale. I've never done that before. It's not good to have so many things sitting around, at least not in a very small Cape Cod house.

On the flip side though, I ran into another problem in that I've made some things I really want to keep for myself- so there! like my favorites. My friend Carrie told me to do that last year. Oh there are a few things I've sold I would have loved to keep. Senorita Burrita knows what I'm talkin about! Kiss those big orange doors for me.

In other news, My new RED glasses with orange in the inside of the frame from Italy's KILLER LOOP www.killerloop.com , should be ready soon for me...I can't wait!

a mini Maggie transformation has begun.

No comments: