Monday, October 5, 2009

Lovely day

it was a lovely day, I took some pretty pics in downtown Lancaster...Joy is finishing my website and the plans called for more photos...
took these neat ones...the doorway of Peachy Green for my stockist tab, and surprise...my little flower headbands made from Wensleydale wool are in the window.
Lancaster is really beautiful downtown...I kept wanting to take photos of peoples porches and windows...you could see paintings inside the houses, lit by little lamps...things like that...
so take my word for it...if you get to Lancaster downtown...walk around, these little city houses would be millions in other cities...and all the people that live in those houses get to walk to Central Market for their veggies, and have their snacks in cafes...and this is only 1.5 miles from my house?
i'm a lucky girl.



No comments: