Saturday, June 20, 2009

Playgrounds of Pennsylvania




my back labels are looking a bit better, but Adrian of Friedokra.etsy.com gave me some great tips which I need to put into action. (somehow I threw all away all my embroidery floss by accident...this is what happens when you clean up your craft area at 2:30am!)

this summer I feel like we are checking out all the children's playgrounds of Pennsylvania. with the GPS we found a really cool one, donated by Playworld of Lewisburg, IN Lewisburg...it's like a showcase for their best stuff. This playground above was last weekend in Windber, PA. I remember visiting Pennsylvania as a child(coming from Massachusetts) and I thought everything was so "lush!"

POURING rain today. We are off to Central Market to buy fruit and coffee and vegetables.

No comments: