Sunday, June 14, 2009

Aunt Kathy's cool garden...

I've always loved visiting my Aunt Kathy's house. she has the most fantastic gardens. the house has been in the family for some time, with my Grandfather having lived on the property as well.
they recently had a visit from a bear! the house is near Johnstown, PA. We had a lovely visit there yesterday as we began our summer holidays:-), and visited our family.

this a wonderful little summer gazebo with a summer oven, and lots of nooks and crannies.


since I've bought my own home, I always leave my visit there dreaming of lawn decorations, planters and wind chimes!

in lieu of a dinner out, we decided to have an impromptu dinner out here. my Aunt and Uncle are wonderful hosts, and got out the cocktails.

Max ran around the property, pretending to search for the bear. he found wonderful paths and bridges I had forgotten about.



every Pennsylvania garden needs a deer!

No comments: