Sunday, June 6, 2010

SWOON! A new headband Monsoon!

I can't believe it's June...so much has been going on here, and the time is flying. I finished a month of freelance work for my old company, working while Max was still in school.
Now he's out and I'm done, but I realized that I have the Lititz Craft Show coming up on Saturday June 12. It's been very busy for me personally on the home front(stop by my booth and you'll see why!)...and so this past week I dived into some new pieces.
I am so happy with these new headbands, and having so much fun with them. But like always, I just get arty and obsessed and can't stop cooking them up.
I've been back and forth to Flying Fibers this week, buying my Wensleydale wool and other bits and pieces.
Low and behold I've already sold one...and just hours after it was purchased, it went off to a wedding paired with...



this gorgeous dress from Monsoon! (photos by Irina Lawrence)
Yes, yes, it's true. This sweet girl here in Pennsylvania just combined my 100% British Wensleydale wool headband with her own fantastic dress from the British retailer! Naturally:-) It makes me want to swoon!

Get your bold headband fix next Saturday in Lititz Springs Park. See you then! XO

No comments: