Wednesday, April 23, 2008

1000 Handmade Greetings

I received my acceptance email today from Rockport Publishers today for two of my handmade greeting cards- for their upcoming book, "1000 Handmade Greetings"
I made a few cards because I saw on Etsy that they were looking for original work for this book.
For a similar book they've made see:
http://www.amazon.com/000-Greetings-Creative-Correspondence-Occasions/dp/1592530214/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1208988099&sr=1-1

I am really excited to be a part of this book!!! The cards they accepted are entitled: Blue Marsh and Wooly Flower. Wooly Flower is made from the strap of a handbag :-)

1 comment:

Smashgirl said...

Congratulations! I also made it into the book! I love your artwork, the bright bold colors that you use are wonderful...so happy and cheerful!